[CT Birds] Snowy owls

mary mushinsky marymushinsky at att.net
Tue Nov 29 11:36:56 EST 2016

Stratford beaches are excellent. Long Beach Park off Oak Bluff Ave. usually attracts a few owls. Other sites are Milford and West Haven beaches and occasionally Hammonasset Beach State Park.It's good to use long lenses or photograph them through a telescope so the birds aren't feeling harassed. They need to save their energy to make it through the winter.Good luck-Mary Mushinsky, Wallingford