[CT Birds] Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch last day and Season Wrap-Up tomorrow night

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:17:21 EST 2016

Well this would've been the last day of the Quaker Ridge season at Audubon
Greenwich, but seeing how tomorrow's weather conditions look favorable for
some hawks to move we're extending our season one more day for anyone who
wants to come out and do some hawkwatching.

Also for whoever is interested, we'll be having our end-of-season wrap-up
presentation in Audubon Greenwich's Kiernan Hall tomorrow night (Dec 1st).
Refreshments will be served at 6:30 PM followed by my slide show
presentation on the season's totals and highlights. As a special bonus, our
international exchange intern Albert Shol from Belize Audubon will also
speak about the newly established Belize Raptor Watch and their hawk
counting efforts.
More info here:

Thanks to all of our great volunteers for another great hawk watch season!
-Ryan MacLean