[CT Birds] CT 300 "Incidental" Big Year

John Marshall johnmarshall47 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 10:59:58 EST 2016

You make a great point. All the wonderful people who promptly get the word
out on all the notable birds in Connecticut via CT Birds, eBird, Facebook
or phone make birding much more enjoyable for all of us in the state. It
encourages others to become more active which will lead to even more
reports in the future.
Oh, and by the way, congratulations on an outstanding achievement.