[CT Birds] Cooper's Hawk prey items?

Clark Moseley an.doc.mo.72 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:41:09 EST 2016

I went out in the front yard of my house at 5:15 PM for the first time
figuring that the bird had left the scene of the kill.  The only thing that
remained of the prey item was the head and a few feathers.  If anybody
would like to see the photo let me know and I will forward it along to
you.  The bird that made the kill was hovering over the body so that I
could not determine the size of the prey.  I put the head in my freezer if
it would be of any value to anyone.  Jim, I'll forward a photo of the head.