[CT Birds] Ash - throated Fly

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 16:29:03 EST 2016

I was just speaking to Sol Satin and he did have the bird this morning by the swan pond. He went to the west end to look for the Glaucous Gull that he had seen earlier, and which Jim Carr saw in the west end. Sol said he was 30 feet away from it and watched it flycatching.

Sara Zagorski

Sent from my iPhone