[CT Birds] SE Owl in Somers

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Tue Dec 6 17:11:02 EST 2016

Bird seen actively hunting tonight (12/6) at 4:45 in same general location as previously reported.  Joe (was nice to meet you, btw), as you were pulling away, the bird fluttered into view below the ridge; I could still see your tail lights and no phone on me......timing is everything.

James L. Pfeifer, LEP
Principal Consultant
Environmental Resources Management
99 East River Dr., 3rd Floor