[CT Birds] Possible Snowy owl at silver sands

Bev bpropen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:19:50 EST 2016

At Audubon coastal center this morning we received a phone call from Miriam Hill that she has seen a snowy owl ( presumably juvenile or female) today at Silver sands beach by parking lot along beach boardwalk around 7:30am.  Yesterday she saw one at Walnut beach around 8 am.  She has pictures she said.
I told her to join the list serve to report sightings & read about what others have seen.
So in case anyone wants to check out this sighting , I wanted to mention.
Bev Propen, Orange