[CT Birds] Fwd: Possible Snowy owl at silver sands

Christina Cole christinaecole42 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:15:58 EST 2016

Right! Let's have a list where you shouldn't  announce anything ...

It will read... grey bird on pole in Stratford.

Just a side note. There are people on this list that get excited about other things besides warblers. Stop ruining it for them with your idea of how the rules should be. If there are going to be these kinds of reprimands for people posting their excitement with a bird they feel is exceptional then perhaps there should be an outline by the list owner ... however, I have seen a lot of snowy owl posts from last year and beyond ... so maybe sit this one out ya think?

Christina Cole

Begin forwarded message: