[CT Birds] haven't received recent e-mails..............

M Morgan wits.end at att.net
Thu Dec 8 20:01:29 EST 2016

Hello Mr. Webmaster............ are we having a problem? I haven't had any
e-mail from CTBirds since December 6th, and it is sorely missed.  This note
to you is attached to the very last communication I received.  Many thanks
for any assistance you can give me!

Best regards,

Martha Morgan

Glastonbury