[CT Birds] Havoc..

Felix Sangari sangari at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 10:35:25 EST 2016

Hello CT birders,
Hope this finds you all well, and getting ready for the CBC. I just wanted to share with you this recently published article, How Many Kinds of Birds Are There and Why Does It Matter?

|   |
How Many Kinds of Birds Are There and Why Does It Matter?
 Estimates of global species diversity have varied widely, primarily based on variation in the numbers derived fr...  |   |

I have to point out that among the reasons why this should matter the authors failed to identify "keeping accurate life lists" as one of them...
Best,
Felix J SangariSantander, Spain