[CT Birds] Snowy Owl in Water in Stratford

Tony Eason aaeason at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 13:39:10 EST 2016

I was contacted by several people (one who works with APlace Called Hope) and gave detailed directions.  They could not find it.  Last I saw it, it was pulling/swimming through the water and had reached the edge and into the reeds.  I can see that, once in the reeds, it would be hard to see.  It has a lot of black "checking" in it.