[CT Birds] Red-Headed Woodpecker Westport

James Hunter hunterj at wiltonps.org
Tue Dec 13 11:12:39 EST 2016

December 13, 2016 Westport - Partrick Wetlands -

3 Red-headed Woodpeckers seen. 1 adult and 2 Juvenile birds. All very
active. Got a few record shots of Juvenile. When I left there were 2 young
birders there and I directed them in the direction of the birds. They seem
to be hanging out to the left of and behind the pump house.

Not much parking 1-2 spaces and road is very narrow so be very careful.
This spot is on Partrick Lane just south of RT. 15 at exit 41.

Jim Hunter

*J. Hunter*
WHS Forensics & AP Environmental Science
WHS Organic Garden Organizer/Garden Adviser
WHS Webmaster
Wilton CT. 06897
(203) 762-0381 x 6032
hunterj at wiltonps.org

IMPORTANT: ** Wilton Public Schools HAS transitioned to a new email. Please
 update your contacts to reflect my new e-mail: hunterj at wiltonps.org.

*This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message.  If you received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete and destroy the
message. *