[CT Birds] Stratford snow geese

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:51:34 EST 2016

And they flew over Stratford Point heading west past the lighthouse a flew
minutes ago. They were about literally eight feet over my head when I
looked up because I heard flapping after being distracted by Common
Goldeneyes, Common Loons and the continuing female American Kestrel in
front of me. D'oh. I wasn't holding my camera so that was to be expected.

Scott