[CT Birds] Snowy Owl in Water in Stratford

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Dec 16 13:15:12 EST 2016

I took a quick ride over there and could not see the owl, nor could the other two observers.  Hopefully the bird dried off and flew to another location.

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:

Plants for Birds!
Find the best plants in your area on Audubon’s new Plants for Birds Database here
…and check out this cool video about the campaign here!