[CT Birds] Snowy Owl in Water in Stratford

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:46:01 EST 2016

As said to a bunch of folks privately, I imagine this happens often to
Snowys while hunting waterfowl in and around ice or open water far from
land like the Great Lakes. They are good swimmers, and it is cold but not
*too* cold. If it is out of the water it will dry off and be fine.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Photographer: http://www.scottkruitbosch.com/