[CT Birds] Eastern Towhee- Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 17 14:21:17 EST 2016

The Captain of Area K for today's Woodbury-Roxbury Christmas Bird Count, your truly, is still snowed in and waiting for our local snow plow guy to plow our long driveway. Have at least 6 inches of snow. Lucky for me my home in also in Area K of the Woodbury-Roxbury CBC so I am counting birds at my feeder and around our house here. Just had a a nice male Eastern Towhee looking for seed I put down in the bushes by the house. I also have a mixed hen and tom Wild Turkey group of 29 here all today. If I get plowed out before sunset today I will try to get to some other parts Area K of the Woodbury-Roxbury CBC.

David W BabingtonWashington, CT