[CT Birds] Fwd: Snowy owl update /sad

Christina Cole christinaecole42 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 15:38:37 EST 2016

Hey guys, Just a quick note. I really appreciate the emails sent to me
regarding the post below but I just wanted to clear something up real
quick. The underlying post I shared to the list was from "A Place Called
Hope" (if you are unfamiliar, please google, they do great work)

What I forwarded is by no means my words.. Though I have done and am
interested in rehabilitation, I am no longer able to work with birds or
animals on that level due to being really sick and having cancer. Now I
just donate time, monitor or give what I can...

That being said, I am just a girl that likes raptors, photographing or just
watching ... I would in no way presume to tell a list or people how to
handle, approach or go about their daily lives with or without birds. Micro
managing and telling adults what to do is just not my style. I will leave
that to the experts. My intentions were to let you know what happened to
the snowy and perhaps save people some trouble at the moment going out and
looking for her.

So again, thanks for all the replies... please do not take that post as me
in any type of authoritative or demonstrative since, the post was just a
forwarded update from "A place called hope."

Speaking of the post... they put up a picture 47 minutes ago showing that
the snowy  was sitting up and still hanging in there.

https://www.facebook.com/APlaceCalledHope/photos/pb.133999530011391.-2207520000.1482093329./1197395770338423/?type=3&theater