[CT Birds] Hartford - Snowy Owl

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 12:49:13 EST 2016

You're so lucky, Bill, that you were looking out at the right time!

While I can't see these from my classroom, I would like to report that we had a butterfly hatch out in my school greenhouse this week -- the kids were very pleased to see it fluttering around while it was so cold and snowy outside!

Sarah Faulkner