[CT Birds] [extralimital] Providence Graylag Goose

Aaron Dollar aarondollar at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 07:22:54 EST 2016

Hi All -

There was one post on here, but I wanted to follow up with a few photos of the bird in Providence. I'd love to hear some of the more experienced birders opinions on this one. Many of the top RI birders have gotten excited about it. I think the body looks slim for a domestic, but the bill just looks really heavy compared to any wild graylags that I have seen. Either way, people may want to consider going to see the bird.

- Aaron Dollar