[CT Birds] Greenwich Redhead(s) YES, Pink-footed NO

sean at seanmurthaart.com sean at seanmurthaart.com
Mon Dec 19 09:01:38 EST 2016

A quick stop at Grass island and Steamboat Road in Greenwich this morning yielded no sign of the Pink-footed Goose, though there were large numbers of Canada Geese.  The Redhead was present in the area across from the dogwalk parking lot, and he seems to have been joined by a lady-friend.  There was also a flyby Green-winged teal and out from Steamboat road, a small raft of Scaup too far out to be determined as to species.  I didn't have time to check surrounding areas for the Pink-footed Goose, but I'll try again at lunch.

-Sean Murtha