[CT Birds] Bristol Snow Goose

Jack Swatt jswattbirds at snet.net
Fri Dec 30 08:26:04 EST 2016

While coming out of the Dunkin' Donuts on route 72 in Bristol near route 229, I looked up to see a single Snow goose flying overhead. It was later joined by two or three Canadas as it headed west towards Memorial Boulevard. I drove over there to see if it joined The other geese that are usually along the boulevard but they were no geese at all to be found. If anyone happens to be out in the area and relocates it please post it as we could really use it for our Bristol CBC tomorrow.

Jack Swatt
Wolcott

Sent from my iPhone