[CT Birds] Norwich area crow roost?

Jamie Meyers sunnyctredbird at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 04:56:38 EST 2017

 All, I was in the southern end of Norwich the other Day right around sunset and I noticed a couple of largeish flocks of crows flying toward what appeared to be a roost somewhere. As some of you know, there is a very large crow roost in winter in the Hartford area, and I believe there's usually a smaller one in the Waterberry area. I have a friend who is interested in these things, and has done some research on crow roosts, and she's curious about the one in the Norwich area. If anybody knows the location of that roost or has any information about how large it is or anything else, please let me know off-line.

Thank you and happy new year, one and all.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT

Sent from my iPhone