[CT Birds] Menunkatuck Audubon CBC

Thomas Kelly thomask567 at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 14:14:10 EST 2017

Our CBC was held yesterday12/31/16. We had 5 teams in our circle. A few of the highlights: Bald Eagle, Northern Pintail, Killdeer, 2 types of Kignlet, Greenwing Teal, Barrows Goldeneye, Merlin, Northern Harrier, Cowbird, Great Blue Heron amongst others. We also had audio response from Screech and Great horned Owls on our owling session pre-dawn. Will post full report when compiled. My thanks to everyone who participated in our CBC! Tom Kelly Guilford