[CT Birds] Highlights of the Bristol CBC.

Jack Swatt jswattbirds at snet.net
Sun Jan 1 13:44:08 EST 2017

I'm still awaiting several reports to get final counts but it looks like we will have many new species and record highs. The sought after Snow Goose seen on Friday was located on count day at Bristol Eastern high school and then later relocated with a blue phase Snow Goose at Memorial Boulevard. I believe these were the two Snow geese photographed at Farmington Meadows on Wednesday. An Iceland Gull was also found within the count circle.
    Thanks to all who participated and helped me restart this original CBC.

Jack Swatt
Wolcott

Sent from my iPhone