[CT Birds] Ross's Goose, Fairfield

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 19:45:30 EST 2017

Yes, it is a Ross's Goose, and I asked Brian if it was today and he
confirmed yes, today.

There are now 1,683 members in the CT Birds Facebook group. I've told many
of you to join just for the sake of using that, and it is worth it for a
number of reasons. I'd suspect it will keep growing and more birds will be
"found" this way.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch