[CT Birds] Patrick Comins on NPR about Hurricane Mathew's effect on Piping Plovers

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 7 13:54:41 EST 2017

Jim,
Thank you for mentioning that audio link about Piping Plovers, and to Patrick Comins for providing the info on the hurricane's effects.
And thank you, Jim, for your many years of volunteer work on the COA Calendar. It's a real service to the state's birding community, and the best that any state offers (in my opinion).

I encourage non-members to join The Connecticut Ornithological Association. Info can be obtained at ctbirding.org.

Frank Mantlik

Stratford

Sent from my iPhone