[CT Birds] Sorry. Oh man I did it again! And some Stratford Point Birds.

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Jan 12 15:43:10 EST 2017

This one actually got through and I'm pretty sure I double checked that it was going to the correct address.  In any case, it was meant to go just to me so please disregard my recent message titled 2014 birds.

Highlights at Stratford Point of late include cooperative Snow Buntings nearly every day and four Northern Shovelers yesterday.   There were 2 "gray ghost" Northern Harriers sparring over the property yesterday.  There was a Greater Scaup today, which have been quite scarce here of late.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/
https://www.facebook.com/AudubonAlliance/

Plants for Birds!
Find the best plants in your area on Audubon's new Plants for Birds Database here
...and check out this cool video about the campaign here!