[CT Birds] NORTHERN SHRIKE Morris

John Marshall johnmarshall47 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:14:24 EST 2017

I spoke to a local landowner who lives almost a mile away from the field
where is has been seen on Anderson Road. He has had the Shrike at his
feeders taking small birds at least once, so if people go to Anderson Road
and don't see the bird it is probably worth checking other local areas with
likely habitat.

John Marshall Watertown http://www.johnsbirdinglinks.com/