[CT Birds] Petition

James Dugan jim at worldpeace.org
Fri Jan 13 09:41:19 EST 2017

You can also find a link to the Petition on the COA Birding Events Calendar under the title "Together for Birds Petition by American Bird Conservancy".
The COA Calendar can be found at:
You will have to copy and past the link to the Petition into your browser window.

Thanks Paul for bringing this up,
Jim Dugan
New Milford