[CT Birds] Redheads

Russ Smiley rsbirder at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 08:15:01 EST 2017

South Cove, Rte 154 Causeway, Old Saybrook, CT 15 Jan 2017 8:00 am:
Stu Winquist and I relocated one redhead far to the west sleeping on the
ice. American wigeon, northern pintails, ruddy ducks, buffleheads, and very
many gadwall, mallards, coot, Canada geese, mute swans are here, too.
Russ Smiley
Marlborough, CT