[CT Birds] No grebe so far

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed Jan 18 11:11:50 EST 2017

I've only made a couple of trips down to the shoreline, but so far I have not seen the grebe today, and I don't think anyone else has.   Conditions are pretty choppy, so it could be hanging out in a more sheltered location.  I can't imagine it has gone very far with the conditions being what they have been.  It might be worth checking along the shore from Russian Beach over to the sea wall.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/