[CT Birds] Question

Brian Ahern-Wilson bahernwilson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:40:52 EST 2017

Good morning.  Since Wood Ducks would be a lifer for me, can I somehow get
information as to where I can find and possibly photograph some.  I am
still a novice birder and not even close to being even an amateur
photographer. I just like to try and document when I see certain bird
species.

Anywhere between Fairfield and Milford.  I would even go out Waterbury
way.  I live in Bridgeport.

Thank you and Happy Birding!