[CT Birds] (EXTRALIMITAL) Ross's Gull, Tupper Lake, NY (Yes, that's right, GULL not GOOSE!)

julian hough jrhough1 at snet.net
Thu Jan 26 13:20:39 EST 2017

Found yesterday and being seen today, but details scant. Based on the info on the VT list serve, directions mentioned included the following:
 "...but it is about a mile up Lake Simond Road -I believe it may be off Gaze Road".
Apparently the property where it is being seen from has expressed interest in not having hordes of people visiting, but since the info is already out in the ether webs, I assume courtesy and respect to locals should be in order.

 Julian Hough New Haven, CT 06519 www.naturescapeimages.wordpress.com