[CT Birds] Canaan Evening Grosbeaks - New Info

Russ Smiley arsmiley at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 15:15:38 EST 2017

A PSA: I heard from a couple birders today that some homeowners along the
north end of Undermountain Road did NOT appreciate birders looking from the
road into their lawns to view the evening grosbeaks there. I was fortunate
to view some birds before there was a confrontation. The homeowner at the
corner of Cobble and Undermountain remains tolerant of the birding community
though the grosbeaks reportedly are visiting there less.
Russ Smiley
Marlborough, CT