[CT Birds] Good sites for ground foraging Monk Parakeet

Andrew Block ablock22168 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 17:09:06 EST 2017

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a site where the Monk Parakeets come to the ground to feed regularly.  I've been to several sites with the parakeets but they are rarely on the ground.  I've seen some great photos people get of them feeding on the ground and wanted to try myself.  Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Andrew Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4629
Phone: 914-963-3080; Cell: 914-319-9701