[CT Birds] Hartford Big January of Birding

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 22:59:22 EST 2017

Hi All,

Well, January has only a couple of hours left! The Board of Hartford Audubon can't wait to hear from those of you who participated in our Big January of Birding. We already have one impressive list entered.

To submit, please see the entry requirements on hartfordaudubon.org. You can either fill out the submission list on the Hartford Audubon website, or generate your list from ebird and send that. To get the ebird list (easy!!!), do the following and then send it to me at my email address:

1) Go to "my ebird" and select "Summarize My Observations",
2) Specify a monthly report from Jan 1 - 31, making sure to hold down your SHIFT key to select all your locations in January. It will generate a master January list in COA order.
3) Select to d ownload it, then save it on your own computer
4) Attach the file in an email to me, along with your contact information (you can fill out the submission form information or just type it into your email).

Deadline for submission: Friday, February 10th.

Hope you had a wonderful Big January of Birding.

Sarah Faulkner