[CT Birds] "Black" Brant, Groton

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Sun Feb 5 12:25:31 EST 2017

Nick,

Norwalk has employed Geese Relief, they come around with border collies to chase the geese and brant, which have now moved out of the area, so no more large groups of these two species at either Calf Pasture beach or Veteran's Park. (I recall you had a Black Brant there a few years back)
Vet's park is about unbirdable these days with the huge outdoor skating rink and the re building of the launching ramps

Larry