[CT Birds] NHBC 1st Wednesday

Stephen Broker ls.broker at cox.net
Tue Jan 31 17:21:36 EST 2017

From Steve Broker (Cheshire):

After consultation with Bill Batsford, we agree that the New Haven Bird Club First Wednesday walk at Hammonasset Beach State Park now is postponed to Thursday, February 2.  Meeting place and start time remain the same as posted in the NHBC Yearbook (8:00 A.M., meet at the parking area just left (east) of the main entrance road).  Bill will follow up with a further post shortly, as his afternoon schedule allows.  I wanted to get the word out now for those who are concerned about the current Winter Storm Warning.  As noted earlier, I’m pinch-hitting as trip leader for Greg Hanisek, who had a conflict in his schedule.