[CT Birds] Hamden: Upper Lake Whitney, Feb 1

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Wed Feb 1 22:55:27 EST 2017

Hamden:  upper Lake Whitney via Mather, Waite, & Whitney.  Highlights:  F. Merlin, long sitting on a telephone pole before dashing off, & 5 dozen Gadwalls. Photos & video of Merlin on CT Audubon FB page.

We continue to have a Red-breasted Nuthatch at our feeders, & several Rusty Blackbirds.

Arthur Shippee, Hamden.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: