[CT Birds] New Hven Bird Club Meeting Cancelled Due to Snow Feb 09, 2017

VITALI PETER E vitali_peter_e at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 7 19:26:03 EST 2017

Craig:
I put a cancel notice on COA calendar.
Pete

      From: Craig Repasz via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
 To: "ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org" <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 6:20 PM
 Subject: [CT Birds] New Hven Bird Club Meeting Cancelled Due to Snow Feb 09, 2017

Good Evening

I was just informed by the Whitney Center that they will shut down their facility and cancel all functions on Thursday Feb. 9, 2017 due to the forecasted snowstorm.

We are checking to see if the meeting could be rescheduled with the facility and the speaker. I will send out another email with further information.

Craig Repasz

President New Haven Bird Club