[CT Birds] Wyoming birding ideas and contacts?

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 13:48:24 EST 2017

Hi All,

I'm planning a trip to Wyoming in August (to see the eclipse!) and am looking for suggestions:

1) where to go birding, with any specific trails/locations

2) any contacts -- I apparently have waited too long to make reservations anywhere for August 20th (night before the eclipse) -- and would really love if it anyone has a friend/family member I could stay with that night, anywhere along the path of totality in Wyoming. I'm also bringing camping gear and can put up my tent in a backyard... I'll work my other trip plans around that night's location. Here's the map for the eclipse: http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/states/WY.htm

Any and all help appreciated!

Sarah Faulkner