[CT Birds] Cormorant shooting

Ryan Wirtes tachycineta at fastmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:00:40 EST 2017

Seriously everyone.  Believe it or not, we birders come from all walks
of life and have many different political and religious views.  We are
unified by our love and passion for birds and we all care for our planet
and the people in it.  CT Bird Lists is not a soap box upon which people
should voice their political views unrelated to birds and ecology.
Please leave your opinions on the current administration, whether it be
pro or con, to yourself or find another, more appropriate, venue on
which to voice your concern.  This includes quotes added to email
addresses that intend to let everyone know where one stands politically.
 The only thing added to your name should be the town you're from.  The
only political topics that should be discussed are policies that
directly relate to birds and ecology such as the discussion on shooting
cormorants.  Many of us bird to get away from all the turmoil and
politics.  Many of us come to and post on CT Birds for the same reason.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ryan Wirtes
Bethlehem