[CT Birds] Bald Eagle

Jane Olsen olsenj at stlukesct.org
Sat Feb 11 18:56:49 EST 2017

I was very excited to see a bald eagle flying along the Ridgefield Brook at
the Ridgefield Recreation Center, around 8:00 this morning (Saturday).
Although I know they are often seen along the Hudson and north of here at
some of the larger lakes and river sites, I have never seen one in
Ridgefield.  It was thrilling.

Jane Nicklin Olsen
Fifth Grade Department Chair
St. Luke's School
New Canaan, CT 06840
email: olsenj at stlukesct.org
phone: +1 (203) 801-4905

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and any attachments and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this email. *