[CT Birds] Carolina Wrens

marymushinsky at att.net marymushinsky at att.net
Sun Feb 12 23:40:53 EST 2017

Yes, have had them on suet in Wallingford this year and several previous years. Mary Mushinsky, Wallingford
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
------ Original message------From: Marie Etter via CTBirdsDate: Sun, Feb 12, 2017 10:00 PMTo: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org;Cc: Subject:[CT Birds] Carolina Wrens
We've had a pair of Carolina wrens on our suet for weeks now.  New one for us.MarieHarwinton _______________________________________________This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut.For subscription information visit http://lists.ctbirding.org/mailman/listinfo/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org