[CT Birds] Great Backyard Bird Count this Weekend

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:46:41 EST 2017

If you're in the Greenwich/Stamford area Audubon Greenwich is leading 2
GBBC bird walks this weekend as well.

Fri 2/17 (tomorrow) at Grass Island Park, Greenwich CT (1-2 PM). Meet in
the first parking lot on the right on Grass Island Rd.

Sat 2/18 at Audubon Greenwich, 613 Riversville Rd Greenwich CT (1-2:30 PM).
Meet in the Audubon Center lobby

To RSVP call Ted Gilman at 203 930-1353 or email tgilman at audubon.org