[CT Birds] Northern Shrike continues

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:07:18 EST 2017

The NORTHERN SHRIKE reported yesterday was just seen in the lower part of the field at 8:00am at the same location.

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT

On Feb 20, 2017, at 3:52 PM, Steve Morytko via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org<mailto:ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>> wrote:

The Northern Shrike (juvenile) was hunting in the multiflora rose hedgerow in the field across from our home at 288 Varga Road in Ashford. I've posted photos to Facebook pages of CT Birding and COA. Steve MorytkoAshford CT