[CT Birds] Fwd: Acadia Birding Festival (June 1-4) - REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 22:02:13 EST 2017

Don Morgan
Coventry, Ct

____________________________________
 From: beckym at acadiabirdingfestival.com
To: mntncougar at aol.com
Sent:  2/21/2017 4:48:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Acadia Birding Festival  (June 1-4) - REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1

Don,
Would you be able to post this on the CT  listserv?
Thanks,
Becky
Join the BIRDING  fun!
June 1-4 (Thursday to Sunday)
Mount Desert Island,  Acadia Nat’l Park
    *   50+ Field Trips  - with 40+ bird  guides
    *   Boating Adventures  - including a  Pelagic trip
    *   Keynote Presentations  - Pete Dunne,  Nancy McAllister, Luke Seitz
    *   Birding Workshops
    *   Socials
Online Registration opens MARCH 1 at  10:00am.
To learn more about the festival, click here to watch our  latest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxNl4QFvrlM&feature=youtu.be
Come for a partial day or all four days.  Click here  to view our schedule
of events:
http://acadiabirdingfestival.com/schedule.php
The Acadia Birding Festival is a non-profit organization  designed to
provide birding activities for everyone.  Proceeds are gifted  to local
conservation and educational organizations, especially those that  help protect and
teach about our birds and their habitats.
Hope you can join us!
Questions?  Please don’t hesitate to contact me or  visit our website
_http://acadiabirdingfestival.com_ (http://acadiabirdingfestival.com/)
Happy Birding,
Becky
Becky  Marvil, Executive  Director
Acadia  Birding Festival (June 1 - 4, 2017)
Mount Desert Island, Bar Harbor,  ME
207-233-3694  (festival)
_beckym at acadiabirdingfestival.com_
(mailto:beckym at acadiabirdingfestival.com)