[CT Birds] COA Annual Meeting

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 06:45:34 EST 2017

Greetings fellow birders,

The COA Annual Meeting is only a few weeks away. The meeting is on Saturday March 18th in Middletown at Middlesex Community College. This is a great opportunity to socialize with others from our birding community as well as getting to hear three outstanding speakers.
Our presenters this year are David Sibley, William Burt, and John Kricher. As part of the raffle this year,Keith Meuller and Mark Szantyr have generously donated one of their beautiful works of art!
All the info regarding registration and speakers can be found at
ctbirding.org. We look forward to seeing you!

Tina Green
COA Annual Meeting Chair
Sent from my iPhone