[CT Birds] Canton and Bloomfield

Jamie Meyers sunnyctredbird at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:27:45 EST 2017

In my yard this morning there were two Fox Sparrows, probably the first I've ever seen in the Canton area in February. The line between a migraine and overwintering bird of that species is a bit blurry, but I'm sure that these birds are on the move from someplace.

Also there are two Snow Geese mixed in with a flock of Canadas on tumble brook golf club in Bloomfield scene from Maple Road.  One adult and one young bird.  That species has been pushing north in big numbers to our west, from what I've read over the last couple of days.

Jamie Meyers

Sent from my iPhone