[CT Birds] Pink-footed Goose?

mjwarner at optonline.net mjwarner at optonline.net
Sun Feb 26 16:30:57 EST 2017

Arrived in Enfield at 10:30 am.
Snowmelt has raised the water level to the point where logs and trees are floating down the river. No geese, not even Canada's were present.  Hope that info saves somebody a trip. Went to Broad Brook Millpond and saw 500 Canadas, 10 Common Mergansers and a Peregrine Falcon.
Mike Warner
Wilton CT.

Sent from my iPhone